How to submit an abstract
Abstract submission will only be possible via the Internet and a PDF copy of your abstract will have to be Uploaded to our server (If your abstract contains charts and other graphics, a .jpg or .gif copy should be included within a .zip file containing your abstract and those items separately.
Please read the following preparation guidelines CAREFULLY!
1. Abstracts should be informative, containing objectives, methods, results and a conclusion. The promise of further discussion only, is not acceptable.
2. Abstracts must be restricted to one (1) page (8 1/2″ by 11″, minimum font size of 11 (Times New Roman), 1.5 line spacing, with 1 1/2″ margins (left, right) and 1″ margins (top, bottom).
3. All abbreviations must be defined the first time they are used, but avoid doing this in the abstract title.
4. Tables, charts and other graphics are permitted and must be converted to .jpg or .gif format.
5. Abstracts submitted by fax will NOT be accepted.
6. Please make sure that the name, address and e-mail address for the contact person is complete and correct. When filling the web electronic form required, remember that the index of authors will be built from the data that you are entering.
7. If an abstract is accepted, the presenting author must register and attend the symposium.
The topics covered by EXCON 2015 are the following:
• Molecular crystals, aggregates, and polymers
• Inorganic materials, organic/inorganic hybrids
• Quantum wells, wires, and dots
• Biological systems
• Opto-electronic devices; LEDs and solar cell
• Nonlinear phenomena, biexcitons, and multi-excitons
• Exciton-exciton interactions and Bose-Einstein
• Ultrafast dynamics of excitons; relaxation, energy
transport, charge transfer
• Strong exciton-light interaction; polaritons
• Strong exciton-lattice interactions; photo-induced
• New experimental techniques applied to studies of
• New theoretical and computational techniques
applied to excitonic systems
• Any other related topics
Dates in the call for papers document are subject to change, please follow the ones on the home page.